Tuesday 20 July 2010

You’re entitled to an apology

I’ve literally been inundated with emails, letters, texts, phone calls, skype messages, tweets, smoke signals, everything, asking why I haven’t been posting on the blog recently. The truth is guys (all 5 of you), I’ve been busy and lazy. A dangerous combination in the blogging world.


Well all that is in the past and I’m feeling energetic now. So let’s start with finishing uni.


It was an exceptionally large show this year (55 people, normally around 20), which meant a lot of work needed doing to get ready to unveil our ideas to the public, or in reality just our parents. In we all went to clear the studio, prep the boards, put them up, paint them and eventually hang the work up. I think it looked smashing, don’t you agree?



And there Ollie and I are, looking like melons as usual. Next stop, London.


(We're actually already in London and have had a placement but I'm that far behind with the old blogging, forgive me).


No comments:

Post a Comment